Friday, July 1, 2016

Traveling with your detector

When I travel with my detector I like to store it in a hard case so that it doesn't get ruined. I have found the perfect travel case for my detectors that works with every detector. Its a bow case at Dick's Sporting Goods that holds my detector and pouch among other things. Its a hard case so it protects the detector and packs well. Additionally, I dont need to take my detector apart to put it in the case, I just need to adjust the size of the detector by pushing the lower shaft all the way in the upper shaft. Then I wrap the detector in a blanket so that its nice and sturdy. This is the easiest way to travel with my detector. Here is a link to the case:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22813316

Here is a picture of the bow case I use for my metal detectors

No comments:

Post a Comment